“The YMCA helped reconnect us and we’re stronger than ever.”
- YMCA members Jenn and Ashley
Join the YMCA as a continuous or annual member and get a free month of membership to gift to a friend, family member or even yourself! Whatever your health and fitness goals, when you join the Y community, you’ll find the support you need, and knowledgeable staff who can assess and guide you. Be healthy. Feel connected.
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
- Modern fitness areas with strength and conditioning equipment
- A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
- Swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
- Member discounts on programs and personal training
- Child minding services
- Access to all Canadian YMCAs when traveling
Survey for BASC families
The YMCA in Canada strives to be a world leader in the development of healthy and active children and youth. The experiences that
your children have in their YMCA before and after school care programs are a vital part of our overall strategy for Healthy Child
Development. Completing this survey helps us better understand if we are meeting your needs and providing a positive growth
experience for your child during the critical before and after‐school hours.
Join us for Family Thrive Time
You are invited to bring your family to the YMCA of Saskatoon Sundays for Family Thrive Time.
Family Thrive Time is free and is sponsored by RBC, and provides an opportunity for families to take part in a variety of fun activities in the gym and pool, while learning new skills.
The event takes place every Sunday at the YMCA of Saskatoon with Family Swim from 10:30 am to Noon, Gym time from Noon to 2:45 pm, and another Family Swim from 3:30-4:15 pm.
The pool has inflatable and foam toys, as well as a waterslide, and the gym offers space for floor hockey, basketball, a game of catch or badminton, as well as an inflatable castle for younger kids.
So come on down the YMCA, and get active with your family!
Take the Challenge!
YMCA supports diabetes fight