Get your first month at a very special price
The more connected we are to family and community, the more likely we are to be healthy and active. At the YMCA, you’ll find a place to have fun while finding togetherness and a community to belong. You can only be a stranger here the first time — you’ll feel like you’ve belonged forever.
Join the YMCA and get your first month at a special introductory price.
Sign up individually - $20 for the first month or Sign up as a family - $50 for the first month
See all the benefits we offer:
* Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
* Modern fitness areas with strength and conditioning equipment
* A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
* Swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
* Member discounts on programs and personal training
* Child minding services
* Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling.
Your free trial will give you access to the:
- Cardio Room
- Weight Room
- Cycling Room
- Fitness Studio
- Pool (25 metres) and waterslide
- Squash and Racquetball Courts
- Functional Training Center
- Unlimited access to drop-in programs such as Aquafit, Yoga, Y-Fit Bootcamp, Y-Fit Strength, Zumba and much more!
YMCA members can use their membership at any YMCA in Canada, and there are no locked-in contracts to worry about either. You can cancel your pre-authorized payment membership with just two business days notice. As a member, not only do you get access to these great facilities, but we provide:
- Two registered programs per adult are included
- Children receive access to up to three registered programs with membership
- Childminding. This is a FREE service to any member who needs childcare while they access the facility. Your child will be supervised with our experienced program leaders and will be busy playing with toys, games, and making crafts! (Ages 6 months to 12 years)
- Check out more membership benefits
Every YMCA Membership includes benefits for the whole family:
· No locked-in contracts
· Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
· A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
· Free swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
· Member discounts on specialty programs like children’s camps and personal training
· Free child minding services
· Suspend your monthly membership dues when travelling
· Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling
Simply drop by the membership desk at 25-22nd Street East, Saskstoon to join or call us at 306-652-7515 to learn more.
Take the YMCA of Saskatoon Member Survey
Help us improve the services you recieve
Did you ever take a survey and wonder if anyone was actually listening to your answers?
At the YMCA of Saskatoon, we do! All our planning for programs and physical improvements is based on member feedback. So please take 4-5 minutes to complete our Member Survey at:
Liftoff for the Strong Kids Campaign
The YMCA of Saskatoon, and Black Anvil Lifting Co., are hosting a fun, new event this year to raise money for the Strong Kids Campaign.
Liftoff will offer weightlifters of all ages the chance to compete in the Deadlift event. There will be a category for men and women, and four different age groups.
This is a non-sanctioned event to make the cost more affordable for all, but there will be officials and the event will follow standard deadlift competition rules, with a few variations.
Open to all, from novice to expert, this event will also feature exhibitions of advanced lifting from some of the strongest competitors on the Prairies!
Spectators are welcome, and there is no charge for admission.
All registrations will go through Bobbi Janzen, YMCA Adult Program Coordinator. You can contact Bobbi at 306-652-7515 ext. 224, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheques can be made out to Bobbi Janzen.
Help us reach Strong Kids Campaign goal
Each year, the YMCA of Saskatoon raises money through the Strong Kids Campaign to help us in our mission to promote healthy lifestyles.
Because not everyone can afford to send their kids to swimming lessons or to summer camp, or manage the cost of a membership with their income, the YMCA of Saskatoon is there to help.
And its the generosity of donors to the Strong Kids Campaign that makes that possible.
This year, our goal is $140,000, and we need your help to get there.
There are many different ways to make a huge difference. Please look over the following options and make a commitment to helping Saskatoon families.
Make a one-time donation
Visit the Member Services desk and make a donation. Any amount will be appreciated! You can also mail in your donation, or visit our website at ymcasaskatoon.org and click on our easy online donation site.
Sign-up for a monthly donation
Did you know you can change your account status to include a monthly donation to the Strong Kids Campaign? It's the easiest way to make a large difference!
Start your own fundraiser
You can do whatever activity you like, and involve your friends and family using our online fundraising website to raise money for the campaign. Just visit ymca.ca/Get-Involved/Fundraise to set up your account. You can email directly from the personalized fundraising page you create for yourself, and create links for social media. We would be glad to help you set this all up, if you like!