Our pool is 0.9m (3 feet) in depth at its most shallow point, 2.7m (9 feet) at its deepest point, 25 metres long and has 6 lanes. The water in our pool is maintained at approximately 83F providing a comfortable environment for lessons, lane and recreational swimming.
- Children 7 and under must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times as per YMCA Aquatic Admission Guidelines
- Lane swim is for individuals ages 16 and older, swimming in a continuous fashion. (Please contact the Aquatics Manager for
- Aqua fitness classes are taught both in the shallow and deep end. Floatation aids are available. Aqua Step is taught in the shallow end.
- Please allow 5 minutes between lane swim and aqua fitness for set up and clean up.
- Lane swim availability may change due to day camps, youth programming and swim lessons. Please watch for changes posted.
- Lane swimmers are required to swim in a circuit format when sharing a lane. Please respect the lifeguards instructions.
- Please ensure you have a quick rinse in the shower before entering the swimming pool in order to help keep our pool clean.
- Availability of programs is subject to member demand. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Aquatic lessons and registered programs require a Family Advantage or Individual Memberships
- Children under the age of 13 should be either attending a Y program or under the direct supervision of a parent or adult guardian
Locker Room Policy
There are five different locker rooms: Women's, Men's General, Family, Men's Plus & Access change rooms. Showers are available in all locker rooms along with day use lockers.
- The Men's Plus and Women's Only Locker Rooms are for adults 19 years of age and older.
- Parents changing their opposite gender children must use the Family locker room.
- Parents changing their same gender children older than 5 years must use the Men's General, Female Youth or Family locker rooms.
- The Family Locker Room is for parents with young children.
- All Children must be accompanied by a parent when in changerooms and while attending swimming lessons.
- The Access locker room is for people with disabilities requiring the accessible shower and changing facility.
- Children are not permitted in the Men's Plus locker room.
- Locks are not for sale at the Front Desk but, you may borrow a lock for the day by providing photo I.D.
- If you have your own lock, please feel free to use it. We can not guarantee a lock will be available to borrow.
- If you borrow a YMCA lock and it is required to be cut off, a $10 fee will be charged.
- Any locks left on overnight will be removed and the contents of the locker will be kept for two weeks.
- Day lockers (which take quarters) are available near the member services desk for valuables.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines in order to make the YMCA a safe and enjoyable place for all.