You're not alone
Most of our doors may be temporarily closed, but our heart for the community is wide open. Community doesn’t stop.
Through the last two centuries’ biggest challenges, the Y has always been there for people to get the support they need, be healthy, and connect with the community.
We’ve modified dozens of our programs so you can continue to grow and thrive while staying home to fight the pandemic.
The Y and COVID-19
Stay up to date on our latest updates and responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Before & After School Registration UPDATE August 10, 2020
- Courts REOPEN - POLICY & GUIDELINES July 8, 2020
- Court Sports Update July 2, 2020
- Pool Update June 30, 2020
- STAGE 1 Update - How to register for Classes
- UPDATE YMCA of Saskatoon ReOpen Plan - Effective July 6, 2020
- Reactivation of Membership Form (Stage 1 Only) UDPATED JULY 3, 2020
- YMCA Press Release YCAMP - June 4,2020
- YMCA Press Release of Reopen Plan - May 20,2020
- YMCA of Saskatoon ReOpen Plan - June 15, 2020
- Membership Survey - Your feedback is needed
- Camp UPDATE May 22, 2020 with Survey
- Child Care Update - Phase 1 & 2
- CAMP Update April 23,2020
- YMCA Response to ReOpen Saskatchewan
- National Voluteer Week Press Release
- National Voluteer Resources From Saskatchewan Health Authority Forever...in motion
- Information Resources for Seniors
- YMCA Gym Class Press Release
- Summer Camps Update
- Child Care & The Community From Veronica Fusnik
- YMCA of Saskatoon Message from the Board
- DAYCARE Measures Update from Saskatchewan Health Authority
- A Letter From Dean Dodge - CEO
- YTHRIVE HOME Released
- YMCA Closure Press Release
- YMCA Closure Notice to Members
- YMCA of Saskatoon Enhances Cleaning Protocols
- Saskatchwan Government Site - COVID-19
YMCA at Home
The YMCA is committed to the health and wellness of our communities. Powered by YMCAs in Canada. Generously supported by YMCA of Greater Vancouver, YMCA of Greater Vancouver Foundation and YMCAs of Southwestern Ontario.
Creative Ideas At Home
The YMCA of Saskatoon Child Development Centres want to inspire you to try different things at home. These will range from Arts & Crafts to Reading and beyond!
- Play is the HIGHEST Form of Research - Crafty Fun Inside!
- Play is not a luxury, Play is a Neccessity - Ideas Inside!
- Play is like Love, Sunshine & Broccoli all juiced together. Creative Play Found Here!
- Lava Lamp Experiments & More
- Hands On Fun Projects
- Healthy Kids Home Bingo
- Colouring Challenge
- Spring Projects
- Fun Activies & Projects
- Easter Projects
- School Age Activities
- Preschool Fun With Music
- Child Friendly Websites
- Art Project - Rocks