You're not alone
Most of our doors may be temporarily closed, but our heart for the community is wide open. Community doesn’t stop.
Through the last two centuries’ biggest challenges, the Y has always been there for people to get the support they need, be healthy, and connect with the community.
We’ve modified dozens of our programs so you can continue to grow and thrive while staying home to fight the pandemic.
The Y and COVID-19
Stay up to date on our latest updates and responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Spirit of the Y September 2020 Newsletter
- UPDATE YMCA of Saskatoon ReOpen Plan - Effective September 8, 2020
- Brighton Child Care Press Release
- Fall Programs Brochure 2020
- Aquatics Covid-19 Guidelines
- BASC Assistance Application (one per family)
- Before & After School Registration UPDATE August 10, 2020
YMCA at Home
The YMCA is committed to the health and wellness of our communities. Powered by YMCAs in Canada. Generously supported by YMCA of Greater Vancouver, YMCA of Greater Vancouver Foundation and YMCAs of Southwestern Ontario.
Creative Ideas At Home
The YMCA of Saskatoon Child Development Centres want to inspire you to try different things at home. These will range from Arts & Crafts to Reading and beyond!
- Play is the HIGHEST Form of Research - Crafty Fun Inside!
- Play is not a luxury, Play is a Neccessity - Ideas Inside!
- Play is like Love, Sunshine & Broccoli all juiced together. Creative Play Found Here!
- Lava Lamp Experiments & More
- Hands On Fun Projects
- Healthy Kids Home Bingo
- Colouring Challenge
- Spring Projects
- Fun Activies & Projects
- Easter Projects
- School Age Activities
- Preschool Fun With Music
- Child Friendly Websites
- Art Project - Rocks