Saturday 19 June 2021, 12:00pm - 01:30pm
Effective April 18th, 2021 we will be moving to:
- 30-minute time slots
- Online booking for lane swim (including Senior Swim)
With these changes, the YMCA of Saskatoon will be moving to online booking for lane swim, much as we do for every other class and program. We currently use online booking for our drop-in fitness classes, basketball, courts, and childminding. We have also been using our Mindbody app for our swim schedule so it will be easy for our members to now book their lane.
- You will be able to book only one week at a time as the schedule will get posted every Sunday.
How can I book or cancel a lane?
- Through the Mindbody App or on your Desktop.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account with the email that we have on file.
- You will need to create an account for both the app and desktop if you wish to use both.
- Please contact member services if you are having difficulties booking.
*Please note that online booking is available for YMCA members only. If you are not a member and would like to drop in for a swim, please contact member services for more details.